Welcome to the largest URDU forum of Pakistan Forum.UrduWire.com. Here you can find & share about Shayari & Urdu Adab, Fun & Entertainment, Current Affairs Program, Science & Technology, Academic Results, Hamd-O-Naats, Islamic Names, Islamic Wallpapers, Cell Phones & Updates, Educational News and much more but before this you may have to get free register or Sign up (Registration Form)

Attahiyat Surah in Arabic Urdu Translation

Postby amal » 03 Jul 2012, 23:43

Attahiyat Surah.jpg
Attahiyat Surah.jpg (8.75 KiB) Viewed 49953 times

“Attahiyat u lil Allah i wa assalawat u wa attaiyibat. Assalam u a’laika aiyoha annabiyyu wa rahmat u Allah i wa barakatuh. Assalam u a’laina wa a’la ībadi e llahi essalihīn. Ashahadu alla ilaha illa Allah u wa ashhadu anna Muhammadan abduhu wa rasūluh.

(All the salutations, prayers and nice things are for Allah. Peace be on you O Prophet, and the blessings of Allah, and His grace. Peace on us and on all the righteous servants of Allah. I bear witness that none but Allah is worthy of worship and bear witness that Muhammad is the servant and messenger of Allah.)

amal

Re: Attahiyat Surah in Arabic Urdu Translation

Postby rahmat » 04 Jul 2012, 09:29

Mashaallah very good post…

rahmat

Postby Guest » 04 Jul 2012, 17:47

amal wrote:Attahiyat Surah in Arabic Urdu Translation

Attahiyat Surah.jpg
Attahiyat Surah.jpg (8.75 KiB) Viewed 49952 times

“Attahiyat u lil Allah i wa assalawat u wa attaiyibat. Assalam u a’laika aiyoha annabiyyu wa rahmat u Allah i wa barakatuh. Assalam u a’laina wa a’la ībadi e llahi essalihīn. Ashahadu alla ilaha illa Allah u wa ashhadu anna Muhammadan abduhu wa rasūluh.

(All the salutations, prayers and nice things are for Allah. Peace be on you O Prophet, and the blessings of Allah, and His grace. Peace on us and on all the righteous servants of Allah. I bear witness that none but Allah is worthy of worship and bear witness that Muhammad is the servant and messenger of Allah.)

Postby Laieq Ahamd » 12 Jul 2012, 10:09

The Arabic Text is wrong correct it

Laieq Ahamd

Postby admin » 22 Apr 2013, 22:01

Thanks… ab theak hai?

Last bumped by Anonymous on 22 Apr 2013, 22:01.

admin
Site Admin

Return to Ayats