Welcome to the largest URDU forum of Pakistan Forum.UrduWire.com. Here you can find & share about Shayari & Urdu Adab, Fun & Entertainment, Current Affairs Program, Science & Technology, Academic Results, Hamd-O-Naats, Islamic Names, Islamic Wallpapers, Cell Phones & Updates, Educational News and much more but before this you may have to get free register or Sign up (Registration Form)

www.rozee.pk Latest Job in Pakistan Karachi Lahore Islamabad

Postby zaid » 09 Jun 2012, 10:34

Rozee.pk offers latest job in Pakistan including Karachi, Lahore, Islamabad, Multan, Faisalabad, Peshawar and etc. Find today jobs in Pakistan through ROZEE.PK. You can find IT, accounts, marketing, administration, NGO/Social Services, Call Center & BPO, graphic designer Jobs and career Pakistan by roze.pk. We offer you latest jobs in Pakistan and new jobs in Pakistan through www.rozee.pk. Find it jobs Karachi, ngo jobs in Pakistan at rozee.com.pk.

rozee.pk.jpeg
rozee.pk.jpeg (6.61 KiB) Viewed 15471 times

ROZEE.PK Latest Jobs in Pakistan Karachi Lahore Islamabad

zaid

Re: www.rozee.pk Latest Job in Pakistan Karachi Lahore Islam

Postby khan » 15 Nov 2012, 04:32

Rozee.pk is a great site especially for jobs and career..

khan

Postby Yasir ahmed » 22 May 2013, 14:35

Hey guys am also a big fan of rozee.pk because i also got a first from this site, 3 or 4 years back i had just completed my masters, my financial was very bad, I tried thousand of firms by posting my C.V personally, but no reply, i also had no source or reference to show, that finally i found this website suggested by my friends i made my profile on that and upload my C.V, and believe me i got positive responses so early, i choose my job myself and today with the help of rozee.pk I am in multinational company now with all allowances and handsome amount of salary... thanks i advise everybody to visit it and make his fortune by his own hands... Allah blesses all...

Yasir ahmed

Postby Hummaa » 29 May 2013, 15:20

rozee helps me a lot to finding my recent job I just apply on 3 companies and they all call me for interview its mean that all the jobs post in rozee are guanine and workable

Hummaa

Postby Guest » 11 Jun 2013, 12:54

rozee is the best for job searching

Postby shani » 10 Aug 2013, 20:30

salam.

any one know how i update my cv in rozee.pk. i want to update my cv .waiting.Thanks :)

shani

Postby Ghayoor1 » 14 Nov 2013, 02:44

Awesome website for jobs, i applied i year ago and found best job met all my requirements... thanks Rozee.pk

Last bumped by Anonymous on 14 Nov 2013, 02:44.

Ghayoor1

Return to Business