Welcome to the largest URDU forum of Pakistan Forum.UrduWire.com. Here you can find & share about Shayari & Urdu Adab, Fun & Entertainment, Current Affairs Program, Science & Technology, Academic Results, Hamd-O-Naats, Islamic Names, Islamic Wallpapers, Cell Phones & Updates, Educational News and much more but before this you may have to get free register or Sign up (Registration Form)

ApniISP.com Download Pakistani Songs & Indian Songs

ApniISP.com Download Pakistani Songs & Indian Songs

Postby admin » 22 Sep 2011, 16:05

ApniISP.com is the leading website which wraps latest Pakistani & Indian songs along with most popular music through vast collection of songs obtainable for download. It not simply contains video downloading option other than also holds MP3 songs downloading option for its entire users. Apniisp.com is an admired and most hunted place for music, wallpapers and entertainment lovers. It grips just about every kind of music related to Pakistan and India Music Industry. You can download most state-of-the-art Pakistani videos, updates on musical shows, concerts and Bollywood movie reviews & songs online. It’s a Pakistan’s primary activity entrance for online users.

Apniisp.com Pakistani songs consist of Pakistani pop songs, Pakistani film songs, Pakistani drama songs, Pakistani ghazals etc. Find reviews and views about any new Pakistani song and Indian Song. ApniISP.com also carries diverse categories like music, ringtones, wallpapers, online radio, chat room, movie trailer, games, photo gallery, interviews, blog and much more to provide you complete entertainment at home online.

admin
Site Admin

Re: ApniISP.com Download Pakistani Songs & Indian Songs

Postby Somi » 22 Sep 2011, 16:36

Thanks to the admin or owner of this page they have now changed their website LOGO and entire theme… I was fed up from that old sophisticated page which was very boring but now after they altered the page with latest themes and colors and Logo it looks attractive as compare to the old one!! Apniisp.com is very fast in providing downloading, within seconds I can easily download any song through this website.

Somi

Postby salman » 27 Sep 2011, 17:25

Superb site for all types of songs especially Indian movie songs category and movies review section is great!!

salman

Postby mani » 28 Oct 2011, 15:25

this website is not open in my PC, I complain to my network administrator but they said this fault belong to apniips.com, I tried many time bu always fail to open this website, please need to help regarding this website thanks

mani

Postby john » 28 Oct 2011, 16:16

AGREE with MANI!! I’m also facing this problem, several times I tried to open it in my personal computer but always fail to open it, don’t know what’s the real problem or from where it will fix!! PLZ do me a favor, can anyone let me know the contact no. or email-address or any site to address this problem on their account so that this problem can resolve!!

john

Postby mani » 10 Nov 2011, 14:06

the issue is resolved, now apniisp.com works properly in my personal computer, actually the fault in my computer and this fault now fixed.

mani

Postby alnaik » 24 Nov 2011, 11:01

this is my my favorite website for downloading Indian and Pakistani song good going apniisp.com youy are number 1 ion all entertainment websites.

alnaik

Postby Mussadiq » 15 Dec 2011, 16:55

admin wrote:LOLZX... :)

admin yeh sab kya ho rha hay nothing news at this forum which will entertained us, please bring some thing new. Apniisp.com is the best but we want something new.

Mussadiq

Postby haya khan » 29 May 2012, 17:50

Download free Indian Pakistani songs from apniisp.com

haya khan

Postby hamna » 23 Jul 2012, 02:10

Character Dheela from Ready movie is one of my favorite track.. i often listen online from apniisp.com.

hamna

Postby haya khan23 » 21 Dec 2012, 18:19

apniisp wallpapers and songs are amazing..i like this page

haya khan23

Postby hussain shahid » 23 May 2013, 12:17

I remember that when I begin to start using internet I used to had difficulty to find every song but when visited ApniISP.com it all got much easy to have lost of entertainment stuff at the same place and the same time….well done site admin

hussain shahid

Postby Guest » 11 Jun 2013, 12:55

number 1 website for downloading songs

Postby sadia khan » 12 Aug 2013, 20:27

Which song website is good apniisp ya songs.pk ?

sadia khan

Postby Ishaq1 » 20 Oct 2013, 21:37

The brilliant entertaining website, every thing can be found at the same place, don't need to waste time on searching and browsing....

Last bumped by Anonymous on 20 Oct 2013, 21:37.

Ishaq1

Return to Entertainment