Welcome to the largest URDU forum of Pakistan Forum.UrduWire.com. Here you can find & share about Shayari & Urdu Adab, Fun & Entertainment, Current Affairs Program, Science & Technology, Academic Results, Hamd-O-Naats, Islamic Names, Islamic Wallpapers, Cell Phones & Updates, Educational News and much more but before this you may have to get free register or Sign up (Registration Form)

Veena Malik Sex MMS Scandal Scene Video Clip (New)

Veena Malik Sex MMS Scandal Scene Video Clip (New)

Postby salman » 01 Dec 2012, 11:28

Veena Malik Sex MMS Scandal Scene Video Clip Now Online on Internet

Controversy queen Pakistani-Indian Veena Malik seems to have done it again. This time, it's a raunchy MMS video clip.

Looks like Pakistani starlet Veena Malik, who was recently involved in a topless picture controversy, has done it again.

Veena Malik's new publicity gimmick? MMS clip with Rajan Verma goes viral on internet.

An MMS video, allegedly featuring Rajan Verma and Pakistani actress, has gone viral on internet these days.
The star has been found getting intimate with Rajan Verma. The MMS appears to be shot somewhere in darkness and with full focus on the duo.

Veena Malik has been seen in the video kissing Rajan passionately even as the MMS appears to be shot somewhere in darkness and with full focus on the duo in lovemaking.
The video has been featuring on the Youtube and got viral the time it was uploaded. The details of the video are not known.

Veena-Maliks-MMS-Clip-Leaked-Video.jpg
Veena-Maliks-MMS-Clip-Leaked-Video.jpg (12.53 KiB) Viewed 15912 times

WATCH VIDEO Clip on Internet!

salman

Re: Veena Malik Sex MMS Scandal Scene Video Clip (New)

Postby Guest » 01 Dec 2012, 11:45

Lo ji Pictures kay baad ab video bhi, bhot tarakki kar rhi hay yeh kamini

Postby Somi » 01 Dec 2012, 12:40

very bad and shame on u veena ..u did it again...and will definitely lie and reject this after watching this clip!!!

Somi

Postby Guest » 02 Dec 2012, 01:42

plz upload Veena Malik Sex MMS Scandal Scene Video Clip here :P :lol:

Postby Guest » 03 Dec 2012, 15:29

is kanjri ko pakistan nahi aana daina chahiye

Postby salman » 08 Dec 2012, 12:07

Veena clarified by commenting, “I am very upset about the MMS that was leaked portraying me wrongly. It takes lot of energy and hard work put in to achieve work. I have been shooting day and night for my upcoming Telugu movie NAGNA SATYAM which is based on true story and I am also preparing for the contest and promotions of my forthcoming film THE CITY THAT NEVER SLEEPS which is being produced by Satish Reddy and directed by Haroon Rashid. I am also looking forward to the release of MUMBAI 125 KMS directed by Hemant Madhukar, DIRTY PICTURE in Kannada and my film SUPERMODEL is in post-production stage. So I don’t need such kind of cheap and false publicity using fake sounds which was originally my song. I have put lot of efforts to reach this far. Like I say my work speaks more than words.”

salman

Return to Hot Discussion