Welcome to the largest URDU forum of Pakistan Forum.UrduWire.com. Here you can find & share about Shayari & Urdu Adab, Fun & Entertainment, Current Affairs Program, Science & Technology, Academic Results, Hamd-O-Naats, Islamic Names, Islamic Wallpapers, Cell Phones & Updates, Educational News and much more but before this you may have to get free register or Sign up (Registration Form)

Khana-E-Kaba by Islamic Pictures and Wallpapers

Islamic Pictures & Wallpapers are the expression of showing love and feeling for Islam and Muslims. On behalf of Muslims and our religion Islam we offer you huge range of Islamic Pictures & Wallpapers to show on your desktop. Here you can uncover beautiful High- quality Islamic pictures & wallpapers, Islamic Art & Paintings, Islamic Masjids & tombs and religious places. You can also add you post and Pictures & Wallpapers which relates to Islam.

Khana-E-Kaba by Islamic Pictures and Wallpapers

Postby admin » 19 Sep 2011, 13:01

Pictures of Khana-E-Kaba by Islamic Pictures and Wallpapers - Khana-E-Kaba, the house of God (Allah) is a beautiful Place for all Muslim to perfom UMRAH and the biggest event in Islamic religion, HAJJ. Pictures of Khana-E-Kaba by Islamic Pictures and Wallpapers - Khana-E-Kaba, the house of God (Allah) is a beautiful Place for all Muslim to perfom UMRAH and the biggest event in Islamic religion, HAJJ. Every year after the Hajj ceremony the place is closed for one month and on the Day of Ashura the Kaaba is washed from inside by the Water from the well of Zamzam and a new Kiswa is brought to cover the Ka’aba for the next year.Find all faces of pictures and wallpapers of Khana-e-Kaba online. Find all faces of pictures and wallpapers of Khana-e-Kaba online.
Attachments
islam.jpg
islam.jpg (303.77 KiB) Viewed 1460 times

admin
Site Admin

Re: Khana-E-Kaba by Islamic Pictures and Wallpapers

Postby Sehreen » 21 Sep 2011, 12:27

It’s my dream place; if Allah is willing I’ll go there to perform Hajj and Umrah Insha Allah… Khana-E-Kaba is the best place in Makkah and when I see people performing Hajj, Umrah and Namaz over there I become very possessive to go there because I want to see this home of Allah.
Attachments
khana kaba.jpg
khana kaba.jpg (95.02 KiB) Viewed 1458 times

Sehreen

Return to Islamic Pictures & Wallpapers