Welcome to the largest URDU forum of Pakistan Forum.UrduWire.com. Here you can find & share about Shayari & Urdu Adab, Fun & Entertainment, Current Affairs Program, Science & Technology, Academic Results, Hamd-O-Naats, Islamic Names, Islamic Wallpapers, Cell Phones & Updates, Educational News and much more but before this you may have to get free register or Sign up (Registration Form)

Mai Nee Last Episode 19 14-January 2011 Mae Ne ARY Digital

Mai Nee Last Episode 19 14-January 2011 Mae Ne ARY Digital

Postby bashira » 11 Jan 2012, 10:21

Watch Mai Nee Last Episode 19 14-January 2011 Only at ARY Digital TV

Maye Ne: It is an inculcating story of a mother, sabiha who couldn’t attain the love of her own child despite of all her sacrifices. as life becomes miserable for her soon after the death of her husband, munir. sabiha’s family force her to marry sohail, who is just a selfish father.

bashira

Re: Mai Nee Last Episode 19 14-January 2011 Mae Ne ARY Digit

Postby discloser » 12 Jan 2012, 15:45

I think last episode of maye ne will be fantastic because i read this drama story two months before, anyways drama bhot ho acha tha specially song of mai nee. Babar Javed and Asif Raza Mir Rocks
Attachments
Maaye-Ni.jpg
Maaye-Ni.jpg (61.7 KiB) Viewed 3415 times

discloser

Postby Kaleem » 14 Jan 2012, 09:35

mai nee is too good and sabiha performance is excellent, waiting for last episode

Kaleem

its so funtastic drama.we like it very muchhhhh.

Postby umer » 14 Jan 2012, 20:47

discloser wrote:I think last episode of maye ne will be fantastic because i read this drama story two months before, anyways drama bhot ho acha tha specially song of mai nee. Babar Javed and Asif Raza Mir Rocks

umer

Postby ayesha » 21 Mar 2012, 21:01

this drama is so fantastic.we like it so much.i hope the last episode will be good. :P :P :P :P :) :) :)

Last bumped by Anonymous on 21 Mar 2012, 21:01.

ayesha

Return to Mai Ne