Welcome to the largest URDU forum of Pakistan Forum.UrduWire.com. Here you can find & share about Shayari & Urdu Adab, Fun & Entertainment, Current Affairs Program, Science & Technology, Academic Results, Hamd-O-Naats, Islamic Names, Islamic Wallpapers, Cell Phones & Updates, Educational News and much more but before this you may have to get free register or Sign up (Registration Form)

Dera Ghazi Khan Board Matric Result 2013

Dera Ghazi Khan Board Matric Result 2013

Postby shawn52 » 22 Jun 2013, 13:42

Board if Intermediate and Secondary Education Dera Ghazi khan board is going to announce the result as the result is prepared and chairmen of the Dera Ghazi khan Board will announce this in few days. SO CLICK Here to get BISE DG Khan Board Matric Result 2013

DG Khan Matric Inter Result 2013
http://results.urduwire.com

The places which are being protected by the BISE DG Khan are Dera Ghazi Khan Region, Muzaffargarh district, Layyah Region and Rajanpur district. The abilities from these places come ahead to the best academic institutions in Pakistan after cleaning the forums evaluation.

shawn52

Re: Dera Ghazi Khan Board Matric Result 2013

Postby Uzma Yasir » 24 Jun 2013, 12:13

The official website of the Dera Ghazi Khan is very strange, they update news and announced very late even other site provides that information early, they should try to make it work and stop confusing student who are waiting for their results impatiently...

Uzma Yasir

Postby shamim » 27 Jun 2013, 18:03

i request to al pray for me i will get good marks..

shamim

Postby shamim » 15 Aug 2013, 04:02

plx tell me matric ka result kab araha hai ab had hogaye hain cant wait yaaar

Last bumped by Anonymous on 15 Aug 2013, 04:02.

shamim

Return to Matric Resuts