Welcome to the largest URDU forum of Pakistan Forum.UrduWire.com. Here you can find & share about Shayari & Urdu Adab, Fun & Entertainment, Current Affairs Program, Science & Technology, Academic Results, Hamd-O-Naats, Islamic Names, Islamic Wallpapers, Cell Phones & Updates, Educational News and much more but before this you may have to get free register or Sign up (Registration Form)

Daily Kawish Sindhi NewsPaper Hyderabad

Daily Kawish Sindhi NewsPaper Hyderabad

Postby admin » 14 Oct 2011, 10:33

Daily Kawish is a Sindhi Newspaper from Hyderabad, Pakistan brings all types of Sindhi news from all over the country. Daily Kawish is also regarded as one of the largest circulated Sindhi Daily Newspaper, distributing all daily, weekly news and happenings from Sindh, Hyderabad, Khairpur, Sadiqabad, Larkana, Badin in addition to Thatha and its neighboring areas. You can get inclusive information about daily Kawish online and can also give your comments about this newspaper.
Attachments
Daily-Kawish-Hyderabad.jpg
Daily-Kawish-Hyderabad.jpg (60.13 KiB) Viewed 66250 times

admin
Site Admin

Re: Daily Kawish Sindhi NewsPaper Hyderabad

Postby discloser » 03 Nov 2011, 14:38

amazing newspaper, i want to ask one thing kay yeh newspaper online mil sakta hay, like jang news main kafi arsi se is newspaper ko online search kar rha ho but not found online website of Daily Kawish Sindhi NewsPaper. I read this newspaper hard copy daily but want to read in internet please help me to read kawish newspaper online.

discloser

Postby zubitar » 24 Nov 2011, 11:09

any one can tell me about online url of daily kawish news paper website, I want to read this news paper online, I live in Karachi and not found this newspaper

zubitar

Postby bashira » 07 Dec 2011, 17:45

Editor of daily kawish please tell any news about president asif ali zardari health???? because there are lot of humors in Islamabad that president may resign due to his not good health. please tell us the truth?? whats going on?????

bashira

Postby Bukhari » 21 Dec 2011, 14:43

NAWAZ SHARIF zindabad ..IMRAN khan can't do anything...PTI collecting corrupt peoples ....nawaz sharif is the person who can give us a bright Pakistan ...

Bukhari

Postby Khan Sharif » 04 Jan 2012, 16:02

I read Daily Kawish newspaper daily and i want to share something.
Pakistan need to an honest change like IRAN and Hang all corrupt political leaders, journals and police officers. Don't try to experiment again and again with PPP, PMLN, PMLQ, New Born Players etc etc......

Khan Sharif

Postby Hamayun Buksh » 21 Jan 2012, 11:14

PML (N) is only "Lota" he is only interested for PM but he never and never comes in Government and Nawaz shareef never comes as PM. his politics end. He is biggest corrupt supporter. He is a very danger of this Country. He is history of this country.

Hamayun Buksh

Postby Akhtar » 24 Jan 2012, 10:57

Hamayun Buksh wrote:PML (N) is only "Lota" he is only interested for PM but he never and never comes in Government and Nawaz shareef never comes as PM. his politics end. He is biggest corrupt supporter. He is a very danger of this Country. He is history of this country.

As far as the common people of Pakistan are concerted, still they are not prepared to bring a real change in Pakistan' politics. many among the masses are not really willing to see outwards and to think about the future of the country. unless this tendency does not vanish, Pakistan cannot witness a real change.

Akhtar

Postby kavish » 21 Feb 2012, 17:36

Don’t know anything about this newspaper so mai Daily Kawish Sindhi NewsPaper Hyderabad k baray may kuch khas nahi kahsakta..

kavish

Postby Zain-ul-abdin » 16 May 2012, 11:37

Daily Kawish is best news paper a sindhi newspaper, all news from Sindh and Daily Kawish are informative. Its Daily Kawish published in Hyderabad and also the first Sindhi News paper on Web. Very good post by forum.urduwire.com.

Zain-ul-abdin

Postby sabiha » 21 May 2012, 18:03

Daily kawish aik acha newspaper hai ab to asani se online miljata hai read karne k liye..

sabiha

Postby salman » 23 May 2012, 16:01

daily kawish is a good sindhi newspaper from hyderabad and it is mostly based on sindhi newspaper..

salman

Postby omer khan » 07 Jun 2012, 17:48

Daily kawish sindhi newspaper Hyderabad is easily available online…

omer khan

Postby Jamil Tariq » 17 Jun 2013, 13:37

Basically I am Sindhi and I love to read Sindhi newspapers that’s why I am reading Daily Kawish, it help me to improve my Sindhi pronunciation and conversation, I think everybody should respect national languages in the country, because they are precious assets of our culture and tradition, Sindhi is a complete language and everybody should learn it….I love Sindhi and Daily Kawish…

Last bumped by Anonymous on 17 Jun 2013, 13:37.

Jamil Tariq

Return to News