Welcome to the largest URDU forum of Pakistan Forum.UrduWire.com. Here you can find & share about Shayari & Urdu Adab, Fun & Entertainment, Current Affairs Program, Science & Technology, Academic Results, Hamd-O-Naats, Islamic Names, Islamic Wallpapers, Cell Phones & Updates, Educational News and much more but before this you may have to get free register or Sign up (Registration Form)

Daily Ummat Karachi Urdu Newspaper

Postby Mahwish aslam » 17 May 2012, 09:52

Daily Ummat is an Urdu Newspaper from Karachi, Pakistan. It is the most popular Urdu newspaper of Pakistan with a number of great columnists. Daily ummat newspaper is first online newspaper of Karachi which provides latest news, Urdu news, breaking news of Pakistan and daily articles and lots of more.

Mahwish aslam

Re: Daily Ummat Karachi Urdu Newspaper

Postby Somi » 29 Jul 2012, 23:23

I like to read daily ummar Karachi urdu newspaper because ismay ziada tar Karachi ki khabrain hoti hain.. ajkal ye newspaper itna mashoor nahi hai qk ab or bhi newspaper agaye hain..kafi arsay baad iskay baray may is forum pay kuch parha to daily ummat ka khayal agaya…

Somi

Postby Osama » 08 Mar 2013, 04:42

JUST IMAGINE, PPP MQM ANP PML Q IMRAN KHAN SH RASHID ESTABLISHMENT WESTERN POWERS AMERICA AGAINST ONE PERSON ONE PARTY PML N, WHY WHY WHY BECAUSE THEY KNOW HIS ROHANI CAPITAL IS MADINA SHARIF AND IF HE CAN DO ATOMIC BLASTS THEN HE CAN DO SOME THING BIG FOR PAKISTAN AGAIN. I REQUEST EVERY BODY TO SUPPORT MIAN MOHAMMED NAWAZ SHARIF FOR THE BETTERMENT OF PAKISTAN.

Osama

Postby webiz » 22 May 2013, 16:42

Ummat is the best Urdu newspaper among all, my papa has hired a newspaper man who drops daily at the morning and my papa reads it on breakfast table. I am very impressed by their reporting and publishing during whole election campaigns and published accurate and true result of every single constituency and the rigging report at the time, I would rate this newspaper 10/10 for its news…

webiz

Return to News