Welcome to the largest URDU forum of Pakistan Forum.UrduWire.com. Here you can find & share about Shayari & Urdu Adab, Fun & Entertainment, Current Affairs Program, Science & Technology, Academic Results, Hamd-O-Naats, Islamic Names, Islamic Wallpapers, Cell Phones & Updates, Educational News and much more but before this you may have to get free register or Sign up (Registration Form)

Nawa-i-Waqt - daily nawa e waqt Urdu Newspaper

Postby Saleem khan » 30 Jul 2012, 01:21

Nawa-i-Waqt is the daily Urdu Newspaper from Lahore, Pakistan. Daily nawa i waqt provides latest news in Urdu. It offers urdu news, family magazine and daily columns for users. Read your Nawa-i-Waqt newspaper in online easily through nawa e waqt epaper. It was launched on March 23, 1940, under the leadership of Hameed Nizami.

Saleem khan

Re: Nawa-i-Waqt - daily nawa e waqt Urdu Newspaper

Postby Nawa e Waqt » 22 Oct 2012, 13:36

Leaders,who run to overseas with public money,even when poop is stuck for treatment is talking against a internationally recognized and admire leader,who built the award winning hospital with his day and night of hard work and when his own father got sick,he stood in the line of patient,share the room with other patient and paid in full by IK from his own pocket,when least hospital can do is to give him free treatment is a sign of a honesty,which we only saw and heard about Quiad Azam.If such a level of honesty and transparency is adopted by a founder than imagine about the management,no wonder this is most prestigious and award wining hospital in the world,unlike Railway, PIA,steal mill under honest current govt we have and banks loan defaulter shariff family.

Nawa e Waqt must highlight Islamic news and information

Last bumped by Anonymous on 22 Oct 2012, 13:36.

Nawa e Waqt

Return to News