Welcome to the largest URDU forum of Pakistan Forum.UrduWire.com. Here you can find & share about Shayari & Urdu Adab, Fun & Entertainment, Current Affairs Program, Science & Technology, Academic Results, Hamd-O-Naats, Islamic Names, Islamic Wallpapers, Cell Phones & Updates, Educational News and much more but before this you may have to get free register or Sign up (Registration Form)

www.olx.com.pk Free Classified Pakistan

www.olx.com.pk Free Classified Pakistan

Postby Deepak » 08 Jun 2012, 10:55

www.olx.com.pk offers free classifieds in Pakistan. You can search and post classified ads in such as - For Sale, Cars, Jobs, Apartments, Housing, Pets, Cell Phones & Mobiles, Personals, and other categories. Now find latest Pakistan job, free ads in Karachi, Lahaore, and Islamabad and in other cities through OLX.com.pk. Jobs in Pakistan and free adsthrough www.olx. Olx in Pakistan offers Pakistan Classifieds and jobs in Pakistan. OLX.com.pk is the best website to offers free classified ads in Pakistan. Buy and sell old & new items at olx Pakistan (olx.com.pk).

olx.jpeg
olx.jpeg (4.16 KiB) Viewed 30917 times

www.olx.com.pk Free Classified Pakistan Ads in Pakistan

Deepak

Re: www.olx.com.pk Free Classified Pakistan

Postby rocky » 08 Jun 2012, 16:53

i like www.olx.com.pk Free Classified Pakistan

rocky

Postby kashi2 » 12 Jun 2012, 09:37

I like its slogan! olx.com.pk – yahan sab bikta hai… ;)

kashi2

Postby Fahad » 17 Aug 2012, 12:38

find jobs at olx.com.pk

Fahad

Postby Faryal Khan » 22 Oct 2012, 14:11

i want to sell my washing machine i m from pakistan hyd plz reply olx

Faryal Khan

Postby sadakat ali » 06 Nov 2012, 10:45

i want to sell my Refrigerator or Microwave oven i m form pakistan hyd plz reply olx may number 0344.6043281

sadakat ali

Postby Shahid Mehmood » 22 May 2013, 11:19

Every time i put my selling stuff on OLX it return me very helpful results and my stuff is sold on a very good prices from the market, i suggest everyone, willing to sell anything just put on OLX and you're done... last time i remember I sold my smartphone and got 2 times more profit from market rates... but one thing i wanna share with you guys that be careful because of law and order situations in Pakistan. There is a danger of get robbed when you are called to some place, its too risky due to some robbers and thief make fake call and fake deals for robbing the people, so always go to the safe place which you know very well... thanks

Shahid Mehmood

Postby guest1 » 29 May 2013, 15:19

jo chaho kharido aur becho sirf OLX pe

guest1

Postby Khawaja1 » 11 Jun 2013, 12:57

I want to sell my mehran vxr 2011 please contact me here in reply

Khawaja1

Postby taimoor khan » 10 Aug 2013, 18:29

I post my my add but wo show nah horaha www.olx.com.pk per ab kiya kero main...:(

taimoor khan

Postby Habib1 » 29 Oct 2013, 11:22

I have sold numerous stuff on that and with profit or a reliable prices, everything i need to sale, i just put it on OLX...

Habib1

Postby Asif Mehar » 21 Feb 2014, 00:57

I would like to just says about www.olx.com.pk (Bach Daaaaaaaaaaaaaa) it is amazing webside for specially local publics.

Last bumped by Anonymous on 21 Feb 2014, 00:57.

Asif Mehar

Return to Shopping