Welcome to the largest URDU forum of Pakistan Forum.UrduWire.com. Here you can find & share about Shayari & Urdu Adab, Fun & Entertainment, Current Affairs Program, Science & Technology, Academic Results, Hamd-O-Naats, Islamic Names, Islamic Wallpapers, Cell Phones & Updates, Educational News and much more but before this you may have to get free register or Sign up (Registration Form)

www.pakwheels.com Used & New Cars Prices in Pakistan

Postby Deepak » 08 Jun 2012, 11:19

www.pakwheels.com offers Used & New Cars Prices list in Pakistan. You can find pakwheels honda city price, pakwheels modified cars, pakwheels vitz, pak Suzuki, pakwheels bikes and suzuki swift at pakwheels. Pakwheel.com is the best site to offers new & Used Cars for sale in Pakistan. You can search Lahore used cars, used cars in Faisalabad, Karachi, Islamabad, Quetta, Peshawar abd used cars in Lahore. Now research about brand new cars and motorcycles available in Pakistan. Find second hand cars in islamabad, Lahore, Karachi and used toyota cars in Pakistan. PakWheels also offers Classified Ads in Pakistan and Post Free Classified Ads.

pakwheels.jpeg
pakwheels.jpeg (3.48 KiB) Viewed 10305 times

pak wheels.jpg
pak wheels.jpg (13.41 KiB) Viewed 10305 times

Deepak

Re: www.pakwheels.com Used & New Cars Prices in Pakistan

Postby razzaq » 08 Jun 2012, 17:06

plz let me know about what is the procedure to add free classified ad in pakwheels.com?

razzaq

Postby Guest » 12 Jun 2012, 09:36

Pakwheels may sirf cars and vehicles se related news hain??

Postby hammadali » 04 Jul 2012, 18:21

Pak Wheels Arrange Modern & Vintage Car Show....

hammadali

Postby Qasir Azeem » 22 May 2013, 12:41

It is the best website for online buying cars i have ever seen, I have bought and sold various cars through that site, the price are offered very reliable and reasonable, also consumes your time and and provides complete security while dealing, I appreciate their effort, that they offer us such a nice website for vehicles in Pakistan, the one thing i wanna advise the site owners that please don't use much ad on website they irritate us much, otherwise the site meets international standards and look is brilliant thanks...

Qasir Azeem

Postby Asif Mehar » 29 May 2013, 15:18

I am crazy about cars and gadgets that's why I usually buy and sell cars and motorcycles for this purpose I used two websites for car selling I browse www.pakwheels.com and for gadgets purpose I open olx.com.pk both website are outstanding

Asif Mehar

Postby Guest » 11 Jun 2013, 12:58

best and oldest website in Pakistan

Postby tania » 10 Aug 2013, 19:47

Asif Mehar wrote:I am crazy about cars and gadgets that's why I usually buy and sell cars and motorcycles for this purpose I used two websites for car selling I browse www.pakwheels.com and for gadgets purpose I open olx.com.pk both website are outstanding

I dont understand which website is good olx.com.pk ya pakwheels.com.. ;)

tania

Postby Nasir1 » 07 Dec 2013, 17:05

@ Tania, both of the websites are best at their own place, this is for cars and vehicles and that one is for everything....

Nasir1

Postby Yawar Khan » 28 Mar 2014, 11:42

i often watch pak weel website for price of automobile in pakistan often price of automobile was updated but some time often price not match in market.

Yawar Khan

Postby Nadir ali khan » 28 Mar 2014, 14:02

pakwheels do updates prices very late

Nadir ali khan

Return to Shopping